An Atypical Proposition

July 07, 2007

I am considering consolidating my blogs. I really like singularly-focused blogs. So each "great idea" for blogging that I have becomes its own blog. Needless to say, I update stuff so sparsely that it seems sort of silly. So, consolidation finally occurred to me today, as I updated one blog, then another, in rapid succession. Some could argue that I am "all about" lazy, so why then have I let an attempted aesthetic overrule laziness when it comes to blogging?

So, I ask you, dear (and possibly non-existent) reader: Should I consolidate Represpect, Non-Existent Temporary Holding, and Glazing Part 2 into one super-mega blog?

If you read this blog, I would really like to hear your opinion. Be anonymous, if you don't want me to know that you specifically are stalking me. I can handle it.

0 comments: to “ An Atypical Proposition

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */