workinonit

July 23, 2009

If you happen to check here and notice some changes going on during the next week or so, well, don't worry. I'm changing things around, trying things out. Hopefully you don't check too often, or else the final product won't be nearly as exciting and surprising.


And yes, I do hope it will be exciting and surprising.

3 comments: to “ workinonit

  • Dan Gr
    July 24, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

    umm... Joe, I know this is gonna break your heart, but no one reads blogs anymore --- that is, no one goes to the blog and reads it. Aren't we all using readers?

    By the way, the word verification word that I just had to type in was "turnflo," which I nominate as the name for your next blog.

  • joem
    July 24, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

    I am totally cool with no one actually visiting the blog to read it.

    And I'll try to remember "turnflo" for when I need it.

  • joem
    July 24, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

    Gah! I just realized I need a name for my new gigantic enterprise, so I thought I could use "turnflo." Nope. It's some valve company. It might still work for a new blog, but that's not what I'm up to right now. Dang.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */