A Not-So-Objective Evaluation Of Roisin Murphy's Fashion

June 13, 2009

Roisin Murphy is awesome. I'm basing this solely on the following facts:

  • She's hot.
  • She's the singer for Moloko.
  • Her first solo album was produced by Matthew Herbert.
  • She wears some fantastic outfits in her music videos.
This post is mostly about that last point...

Moloko - Familiar Feeling (Youtube)


Moloko - Forever More (Youtube)


Moloko - Indigo (Youtube)


Roisin Murphy - Let Me Know (Youtube)


Roisin Murphy - Overpowered (Youtube)

I don't know who designs the clothes. I don't know if she actually rocks such clothes outside of the music video sets. I know absolutely nothing about her personally.

But it doesn't really matter.

(And in case I haven't mentioned it before, all of those (except Let Me Know) are some of my favorite music videos.)

2 comments: to “ A Not-So-Objective Evaluation Of Roisin Murphy's Fashion

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */