Imagine my disappointment...

June 23, 2009

Imagine my disappointment to discover that the song Pop Goes The World off the new Gossip album is not a cover of the Men Without Hats song of the same name.


Continuing my mathematical illustrations...

Believe it or not.

Fortunately, I have fresh(-ish) Italian bread, extra-virgin olive oil, and some decent Balsamic vinegar to put me in a better mood.

And donuts.

(Speaking of the new Gossip album, I don't know how into it I am. I can still go back and listen to Standing In The Way Of Control anytime and enjoy it nearly as much as the first time I heard it. But... I don't know... Maybe it's the way that Gossip, and particularly Beth Ditto, blew up since then... I'm either having trouble objectively evaluating this new album, or it's just not as good as their previous. Any Gossip fans have an opinion on this?)

1 comments: to “ Imagine my disappointment...

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */