Oatmeal cookies are the best ever.

May 07, 2009

It's a fact.


Which is why I am saddened to report that Wikipedia does not have a separate page about oatmeal cookies. Nor does it have a "history" sub-section in the "oatmeal cookie" section of the general "cookie" page. In fact, it doesn't even have an "oatmeal cookie" section on the general "cookie" page!

(I suppose this means I will have to invent my own history.)

Being the scholar and baked goods aficionado that I am, I've been tasked with learning the history of the oatmeal cookie. What adventures lie ahead? Where will this road take me? Who would task you with such a... task? Without revealing too much, for this history is shrouded in mystery, I will say this much: preliminary investigations indicate that it was an accident, akin to LSD. Shhhh! I may have said too much already. Hopefully I'll be able to put in another installment of this series later.

And by the way, Vern, I ate one of your cookies.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */