In today's episode of I Don't Care How Old Or Popular It Is...

May 05, 2009

It's video time!

It seems only appropriate that I feel extreme love and hate while watching this video. I'll try to make this the only appearance of Ms. Hilton here ever, but I can't promise anything.





Sure, we've all seen Jizz In My Pants (I swear, this is almost a song I'd really listen to) and I'm On A Boat, and they're pretty good... but "vintage" Lonely Island is pretty good too, like this and Stork Patrol.




This one would totally break my heart if it weren't for the voice-overs.




Ah hell, since I've broken into the "animal video" realm, I might as well end with an animal video which NEVER ceases to amuse me. I'll be watching this one until I die, I swear.

EVERYONE NOT INTO POPULAR YOUTUBE VIDEOS: Fear not. The next post won't be as bad. And you really should watch the Bizkit the Sleep Walking Dog one.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */