I talked and ate chicken wings

January 01, 2009

It's been a while since I actually linked to some music, eh? To make up for my delinquency, I've got quite a treat for you...

kracfive vs after-school kids
(There's no easy link just to the album that I can tell, so that link takes you to the kracfive website, and the album should be right there free for download on the front page.)

Now, what is this music? It's a group of real short songs made by kracfive after some k5 members recorded some little kids rapping at an afterschool program. We didn't stop there, though... Beats and music were added, the rapping was digitally touched up and all that great magic that producers do. And the results are awesome. Hilarious, fun, and sort of bad-ass.

Disclaimer: My involvement was unfortunately limited. Most of the hard work was done by Chris Colongib. Big ups.

1 comments: to “ I talked and ate chicken wings

  • Amanda
    January 1, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

    This stuff is great! I'm going to play it on my show next week, can I? "La-di-da-di, my mama know karate, I took her to my party, she beat up everybody..." Genius.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */