More deviation, but your hair thinks it's worth it.

February 29, 2008

OK, OK, OK.... Here I am, straying from my proposed blog path yet again... But I think this is worth it:

Bear with me, please, as I'm going to post a banner ad that made me laugh (unintentionally?):
That dude... Yeah, the one on the right. That is almost the exact same face I accidentally make for photos when I'm drunk... the face that people always ask me not to make, because it looks horribly stupid. And here is a guy making it, while trying to sell me something. I swear, this ad is either a horrendously bad accident, or a brilliantly designed ad. I'm looking at the ad, aren't I? Hell, I'm telling friends and strangers about it, too!

More proof that whoever worked on this ad campaign could be my friend appears when you click through the banner ad to the website:

The double head shot! Do we really need the photo repeated like that? YES! I DO! Because I think it's hilarious!

On a more serious note, please don't buy anything from this company. Just roll with the hair loss. Let it go. And, in related hair advice, never grow a goatee, please.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */