I Lost My Resolve...

February 22, 2008

...or maybe this site is expanding? I don't know. But check this out: my first post about a game!

The other day, I saw a post on Boing Boing again. This time the post was about a cool physics simulation "game" called Phun. Unfortunately for me and my MacBook, Phun is only available for Windows and Linux now (get it and tell me how it is, if you've got the right OS, please). Fortunately for me, though, the comments of the post provided me with plenty of diversion. Someone mentioned a game called Powder Game (Warning: it's a java game, so if your browser takes a massive slowdown with java, consider yourself warned. It works great for me). Whoah. Less of a physics sim, more of a fluid dynamics sim, and it has explosions! Yes! I immediately lost 3 hrs of time with this game yesterday.

So, in case you only read the last sentence: Go play Powder Game now, if you like blowing things up.

0 comments: to “ I Lost My Resolve...

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */