A good day, a little surprise

February 13, 2008

Today, while setting up for today's broadcasts on whfr.org, I found a song on the whfr computer that one of the DJs (my guess: Josh) must have put there: Jim Kweskin Jug Band - When I Was A Cowboy. Now, I've heard some of Maria Muldaur's stuff before, but I didn't know that she was in this jug band. I'm glad that she is, though, as she seems a perfect fit.

So, I've listened to When I Was A Cowboy probably 15 times since finding it a few hours ago. I've also listened to lots of other stuff by Maria Muldaur and by Jim Kweskin Jug Band. It's all I've been doing today, in fact, aside from watching the first episode of the second season of Jericho (which was not disappointing at all, let me say).

So, unfortunately I couldn't find When I Was A Cowboy online anywhere for listen or watching, so here's another clip of the band which is still pretty awesome:

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */