Lee Marvin - Wand'rin Star

November 10, 2007

[To cleanse the palate of the psych-soul, or because I'm on a roll?]


It's true, Lee Marvin is fun to watch in movies. But who would have thought he'd be so fun to listen to? (Fine, I suppose you would, Mr. I've-Seen-The-Movie-This-Song-Is-From, but come on, some of us quit our jobs at the video store before we got to that one. Hell, I didn't even get all the way through the Kurosawa section...) Thanks to Mr. Marvin, I now have a new addition to my songs-I-wouldn't-mind-having-soundtrack-my-death-scene list. And let me say that this is tied for first place with Dusty Springfield's version of "Ne Me Quitte Pas/If You Go Away." Yes, it's that good. But a bit less dramatic.

Oh, and if it's still there, you can download it at Diddy Wah.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */