The Deviants - The Deviants #3

November 18, 2007


How come I've never heard this before?! How come my "friends who know about more music than I" have never mentioned this band to me? Was I just not listening to you, dear friends? Whatever the case, this is exactly what I wanted (needed?) to hear tonight, after gorging myself on loads of wine and beer and homemade, collective-made vegetarian food. What better way to get through a food coma than with some sort of psychedelic music. Sure, sure, psych is everywhere, we've heard loads of it.... but what makes this stand out to me is that it reminds me a lot of Television Personalities. I can't say quite why, it just does. And I like it. I now totally need to get the other albums. Damn.

If you really want, you can listen/download this one also, over at Heino Und Jerry's again. (I'll try not to let all my recommendations come from there, really.)

(And yes, the album cover is not quite the right album, but it's close.)

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */