Sexy Turtles

March 07, 2010

So, my computer's fan has been working a bit better lately, so I've been catching up on some youtube videos now that my computer is less likely to burst into flame. I was surprised to find that the most entertaining video I watched today was the latest Auto-Tune The News: #10: Turtles. (No, sadly, not referring to this.)

After watching this video (twice), I went back to doing some programming while rocking out to my iTunes library on shuffle. Less than a minute later, I heard something that perfectly complemented (and quite pre-dated) Auto-Tune The News: Sing Along With JFK. Thanks to WFMU's awesomeness, I first heard this so long ago that I had completely forgotten about it until this wonderful coincidence. (My favorite jam is definitely Alliance For Progress Bossa Nova.)

That's all.

Except for this: Another amusing Auto-Tune The News is #8: dragons. geese. Michael Vick. (ft. T-Pain). T-Pain!

0 comments: to “ Sexy Turtles

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */