Un-Scientific Observations Made By A Non-Expert

February 01, 2010

It's 4:56am. I'm awake. I don't want to be. So...


I want to eat zucchini bread. But I just finished my loaf.

(what sadness looks like)


This radio show I was just working on is called "future-pop" but it's turning more into "evil-future pop." So far, it goes:
  1. Carouselle - Tim Exile
  2. Black History Month - Saul Williams
  3. Street Diction - Dälek
  4. Forgive and Forget - Drumcorps
  5. The Dead Of Night - Depeche Mode
  6. Inertia Creeps - Massive Attack
  7. Dry and Dusty - Fever Ray
  8. Glory In Itself/Egyptian - Gang Gang Dance
  9. ...
(I'm trying to make it less dark near the end. Not sure if it's working.)


Yesterday, I bought a new mouse for the first time in 5 or 6 years. It's an Apple Magic Mouse, and while futuristic, I'm still undecided.

(My hand is bigger, and less comfortable, than that.)


I spent a large chunk of the weekend looking at things like this:

(kind of fun)

...and this:

(kind of boring)

...and I got nowhere. Oh, computers! So logical and yet so infuriating! I could never be friends with Data.

1 comments: to “ Un-Scientific Observations Made By A Non-Expert

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */