This is what happens when I listen to industrial music for several hours

October 05, 2009

Apparently, I make "art":

I think it started when I listened to the latest song posted on Arawa FM. And then I listened to it again. And again.... And again a few more times. Meanwhile, I was looking at every single photo on Rankin's website. Then, while still looking at Rankin photos, I happened across this Front 242 song I had never heard on Constant Siege. And I listened to that over and over too. And for some reason the concept of listening to Front 242 in a Camero stuck in my mind. Then I found myself listening to the whole Ministry - Twitch album. And then those ZYX and Front 242 songs again. And then I downloaded a few Front 242 albums.

Then, before I knew it, I had downloaded a ton of Camero photos and turned them into what you see above.

Yes, this is embarrassing.
Take that, INTERNET.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */