Best looking news website?

January 07, 2008

Tonight, while browsing the New York Times website's front page (an activity I'm now vowing to do more regularly), I realized something: I like the NYT website. In addition to the news, I like how it looks. Sure, it's busier than I typically like, but for a news website that does not merely look like a blog, it looks pretty good.

So now I ask you, kind readers (yes, both of you): Are there any other news websites whose beauty matches or surpasses the New York Times?

(Also, this posts marks a change in my blog philosophy. I was trying to keep this blog to only video, music and image posts, but that is no more. I will post whatever I want. But it will still probably just be mostly video, music and image posts.)

2 comments: to “ Best looking news website?

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */