v/a - Chrome Children

November 12, 2006


It comes as no surprise to me that I like this compilation. What with Madlib, Jay Dee, and MF Doom all appearing on it, I was bound to listen to it and at the very least enjoy their tracks. However, while the tracks I was looking forward to are indeed pretty awesome, the entire mix as a whole is amazing. It's truly a more cohessive album than many single-artist albums I've heard. Each song complements those around it to the point where I forget that it's a compilation. Also, I've listened to it countless times and I'm still not sick of it. (side note: I'm not to crazy about the DVD that comes with it, though. It feels sort of like the obligatory bonus features that come standard with every DVD now. Oh well... The CD alone is more than worth the purchase, anyway.)

0 comments: to “ v/a - Chrome Children

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */