Orb - Okie Dokie It's The Orb On Kompakt

January 24, 2006


whoah! a fairly recent electronic release that i like?! this album is mostly awesome electronic dub. real chill. its completely different from Pole, too. i havent been able to figure out how, though. all i know is that i really like this CD and the chill vibe it gives me. does anyone know if any other orb CDs are like this one? i've heard some of the earlier orb stuff, but its not like this.

1 comments: to “ Orb - Okie Dokie It's The Orb On Kompakt

  • Anonymous
    March 14, 2008 at 6:09 AM  

    I can't hear it... I don't know if I want to buy it... If it were here to download and listen to, I'd buy it if I liked it and delete it if I didn't. What the fuck, lame shit here.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */