Morningwood - Morningwood

January 23, 2006


guilty pleasure... no no no.... REALLY guilty pleasure. in the same way that Andrew WK was a really guilty pleasure.. i would totally love to go to a Morningwood show (well, for free, that is. no way i'd pay for that), if it weren't for the fact that i know it would be full of screaming 12 year old girls. just like how i would have loved to see Andrew WK at his peak if it werent for the fact that it would have been full of screaming frat guys. this cd has some genuine rocking moments, and its almost like the crappy moments make those rocking moments even better.

2 comments: to “ Morningwood - Morningwood

  • Anonymous
    March 2, 2006 at 7:52 AM  

    I hate that you made me like this CD. But I'm also happy. But I really like that you made me like all the other CDs in here so far. I wish I could just snap my fingers and download the whole albums, though — instead of having to waste time searching for all the tracks and patching them together.

  • joem
    March 5, 2006 at 11:49 PM  

    i'm proud to have spread the same conflicted feelings i have about this album to at least one other...

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */