purge splurge

December 18, 2008

Today I deleted all the random blogs I had ever formed. Except this one.

Evolution at work.

2 comments: to “ purge splurge

  • Anonymous
    January 25, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

    Whoa. Have you played E.V.O.? I have not, but have always been curious. Last odd SNes game I attempted was SOS, made by the same team that created the original Clock Tower. Unplayable, unfortunately (locked in an inescapable room within about 6 minutes, thank you).

    http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/sos/sos.htm

  • joem
    January 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

    I have indeed played E.V.O. It might be the ROM that I've played through the farthest, ever (excluding Metroid and Super Metroid). It's pretty awesome.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */