Semi-productivity

October 21, 2008

1 - If you're curious...
2 - To make this blog more of a showcase, or start of a showcase...

...some if the Processing things I've been working on:





3 comments: to “ Semi-productivity

  • Dan Gr
    October 22, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

    productivity? looks interesting. I downloaded it; but to me it looks like this is gonna aid in procrastination. Have you used the Quartz Composer doohicky? is it a similar sort of deal?

  • joem
    October 22, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

    Yeah, I've tried Quartz Compozer. It's pretty cool (and very pretty), but I'm not too good with it. It's sort of similar, but instead of writing code, you connect things together, so it takes some getting used to.

    And yes, procrastination certainly occurs.... but I like to think it's productive procrastination, at least.

  • Dan Gr
    October 23, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

    Is the menu system ass-slow for you too, Joe?

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */