Always... what does that mean?

July 23, 2008

Today, a girl was looking for a couple of CDs which she couldn't find, and needed for a school project. She told me she would love me forever if I found them. With such an incentive, how could I resist this challenge? Deftly, but not without effort, I then found both CDs.

But, alas, her pledge to love me forever was a lie.

3 comments: to “ Always... what does that mean?

  • Dan Gr
    July 23, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

    c'mon, dude! what CDs were they?

  • joem
    July 24, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

    Umm... Magnetic Fields' 69 Love Songs Vol.2 and Hot Chip's The Warning.

    Bearing that in mind, perhaps her deception was for the better.

  • Dan Gr
    July 27, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

    She needed Magnetic Fields and Hot Chip for a school assignment? Also, she couldn't find two popular albums, which you did actually have, in your alphabetical system, where, given their popluarity, they propbably have their own sections? I say, Joe, really, you need to stop wanting love from jr. high girls.

/* Google Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */